Klondike’s commercial, seen below, is sooooo ridiculous. Why is it so hard to listen to your wife talk about paint. Not just listen to her, but only for 5 seconds. The man looks like he is physical pain. What makes it worse, is this product looks delicious! Why can’t they go back to their old commercials that were like “Would you jump out of this plane?” This is just ridiculous.
- A “Supernatural” Theory January 22, 2015
- Paddington (2014): A Bear Humanizing Immigration and Dehumanizing Taxidermy January 21, 2015
- Agent Carter Review January 14, 2015
- Comic Review: Axis (Marvel) December 29, 2014
- Are People Monsters? August 9, 2014
- 38,341 hits